Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro specs and price in Kenya
The Price of the Redmi Note 10 Pro in Kenya is Ksh. 30,800 for the 6GB RAM option and Ksh.32500 for the 8GB RAM option.
Get a Free Mi Band 5 at a discounted price of Ksh.3500 when you buy Redmi Note 10 Pro.
|Price||Ksh. 30,800 – 32,500|
|Display||6.67″ inch AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W, 59% in 30 min (advertised)|
|Color||Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, Gradient Bronze|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro detailed description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display , which is large compared to Redmi 10C 128GB and similar to that of the more expensive Redmi Note 11 Pro. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro has 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 108MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro runs Android 11 and has a 5020 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Part of Redmi Note 10 Series
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is the Pro version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 and the successor of the Redmi Note 9 Pro. It has 6GB and 8GB RAM options like Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s with the major difference between the two phones being that Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro has a large 108MP main camera lens. If you are a fan of the Redmi Note 10 but would have preferred it if it had slightly better features, then Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is the smartphone to get.
Other Redmi Note models in Kenya:
- Redmi Note 10
- Redmi Note 10 5G
- Redmi Note 10s
- Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
- Redmi Note 11 – 4GB RAM 128GB ROM
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 6GB 128GB.
6.67″ inch AMOLED Fast Display.
Similar to the more expensive Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro 8GB 256GB, Xiaomi Poco X3 GT 8GB 128GB and Xiaomi Poco X3 GT 8GB 256GB, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a 6.67″ inch AMOLED display with HDR10+ and a 120Hz refresh rate. Having an AMOLED display with HDR10+ gives you a vibrant display where colors pop out with the blacks being darker and the whites brighter creating a beautiful contrast. This creates an immersive feeling when watching content. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate with a 240Hz sample rate that makes every swipe and scroll instantly with no delay between actions. And to enable you to use your phone outside during the day, the display comes with 450nits brightness that peaks at 1200nits which makes it bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor that clocks at 2.3GHz. The processor comes with an improved CPU, GPU, computing, and image processing. With the processor, you get true HDR gaming that will take your gaming to the next level. And with the help of 6GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask without lagging.
108MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a 108MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system that makes Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro earn its pro name. With the camera system, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is one of the best mid-range camera smartphones.
With the large 108MP main camera, you get to take ultra-clear, bright, and detailed photos. If you are into zooming, then this camera will get you going. The photos are so detailed that you can zoom in and pick out the smallest detail on the photo and be able to see it clearly. If you’re a content creator, then Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is the best affordable camera smartphone to get. Not to forget that you can also shoot 4K videos using the camera.
With the ultrawide camera, you have a camera that comes with a wider field of view. This allows you to take group photos as well as beautiful scenic photos.
The macro camera allows you to move as close as 4cm to the subject so that you can take their close-ups. Instead of trying to zoom in, which can be hectic, you can bring your phone closer and take a clear detailed close-up.
The depth camera lets you take beautiful portraits. The camera creates a beautiful bokeh effect by blurring out the background. This brings the subject into focus so that you can take beautiful portraits.
33W Fast Charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a 5020mAh battery. The large battery will keep power for two whole days on a single charge. And when you ran out of power, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with 33W Fast Charging that gives you a 59% charge in 30 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications.
- Display: 6.67″ inch AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm (6.46 x 3.01 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB /8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Rear camera Quad: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm; Panorama; 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Port: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 59% in 30 min (advertised)