Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 specs and price in Kenya
The price of Redmi Note 10 in Kenya is Ksh.16500 for the 64GB, 20,000 for the 4GB RAM + 128GB and Ksh. 22,500 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB option.
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 16500 – 22,500|
|Display||6.43″ inch Super AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 678|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W, 50% in 25 min, 100% in 74 min (advertised)|
|Color||Onyx Gray, Pebble White, Lake Green|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 detailed description
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 has a 6.43-inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor runs Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 has 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 has a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 13MP front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 runs Android 11 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. Redmi Note 10 4G was released on 2021, March 16 ahead of the Redmi Note 10 5G and Redmi Note 10s which were released on were both 2021, April 28. Get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is the latest Xiaomi mid-range smartphone. It comes with an AMOLED display, a Qualcomm processor, and a quad-camera system. If you’re a fan of the Redmi Note lineup, then Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 will not disappoint.
6.43″ inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with a 6.43″ inch AMOLED display with DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut. The FHD+ display comes with bright, clear, and detailed colors as they naturally appear in nature. With vibrant colors, you have a display that makes watching content enjoyable. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 also comes with 450nits brightness with 1100nits at the peak that makes the display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processor.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor that clocks at 2.2GHz. The processor comes with a boost in CPU and GPU performance that boosts gaming, photography, and streaming. And with the help of the RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask without lagging.
48MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a good mid-range camera smartphone. With a 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With quad camera systems, you can take different types of photos and videos using one device.
With the 48MP main camera, you have a large camera lens that lets you take bright, ultra-clear, and very detailed photos. The major advantage of having a large lens is that you can zoom in on a photo and pick out details or you can crop the image multiple times before you start losing quality. You can also take 4K high-quality videos that are stunning.
The 8MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle photos. With the ultrawide camera, you have a wider angle of view that lets you take photos of multiple subjects like group photos or wide photos like scenic photos.
The macro camera lets you take detailed close-ups. With the macro camera, you can bring Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 as close as 4cm to the subject and be able to take beautiful close-ups.
The depth camera lets you take portraits. The camera blurs the background creating a beautiful bokeh effect that brings the subject into focus. This allows you to take beautiful portraits of the subject.
33W Fast Charging.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with a large 5000mAh battery. With a 5000mAh battery, you have a battery that keeps power for two days on a single charge. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 also comes with support for 33 Fast Charging that gives you a 50% charge in 25 minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Specifications.
- Display: 6.43″ inch Super AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 178.8 g (6.31 oz)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB/6GB RAM
- ROM: 64GB/128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- UFS 2.2
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 13 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm; HDR; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC: No
- Infrared Port: Yes
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 50% in 25 min, 100% in 74 min (advertised)