Xiaomi Poco X3 specs and price in Kenya
The price of Xiaomi Poco X3 in Kenya is Ksh.32,500
|Display||6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W|
|Color||Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray|
Xiaomi Poco X3 detailed description
Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display similar to that of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor runs Xiaomi Poco X3. Xiaomi Poco X3 has 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a micro SD card. Xiaomi Poco X3 has a 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Poco X3 runs Android 10 and has a 6000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Poco X3 at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Poco X3.
Xiaomi Poco X3 is one of the best value-for-money mid-range smartphones in the market. It comes with a large display, a good processor, a good quad camera, and a large battery that ticks every box when one wants to purchase a smartphone.
6.67″ inch 120Hz Fast Display.
Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with a 6.67″ inch display with HDR10+. With HDR10+, you get a deep contrast where blacks are darker and whites are brighter. This enhances color vibrancy which makes watching content immersive due to the amount of detail. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate which makes every swipe or scrolls instant with no delay between actions. And with 450nits brightness, you get to use your phone outside during the day with no visibility issues.
Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor.
Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor that clocks at 2.3GHz. The processor comes with improved speed and performance. Due to the processor, you will get to experience AI-backed true-to-life gaming as well as improved camera capabilities. And with the help of 6GB RAM, you get to multitask with no lagging.
64MP Quad Camera.
Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with one of the best camera systems at its price range. Xiaomi Poco X3 comes with a 64MP (wide) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back.
With the 64MP camera lens, you have one of the best camera lenses in the market. With the large lens, you get to take breathtaking ultra-clear bright images. The photos are so detailed that you can zoom in on a tiny detail and enlarge it to a recognizable object. The camera also lets you shoot 4K videos.
The ultrawide camera is perfect for group and scenic photos. The camera has a wider angle of view which allows more subjects to fit in.
The macro camera is for people who like taking close-ups. Instead of zooming in on a particular detail, you can bring Xiaomi Poco X3 as close as 4cm to the subject and take a close-up of the detail you want.
The depth camera takes beautiful portraits. The camera produces a beautiful bokeh effect by blurring the background around the subject. This brings the subject into focus letting you take their beautiful portrait.
Large 6000mAh Battery.
Currently, Samsung Galaxy M51 has the largest battery which is a 7000mAh beast. Xiaomi Poco X3 comes close with a 6000mAh battery. If you love gaming, Xiaomi Poco X3 lets you game the whole day on a single charge. For a normal user, the battery will last two days on a single charge. And with support for 33W Fast Charging, you don’t have to wait hours for a full charge when you run out of power. The latest POCO F4 5G also offers a faster charging.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Full Specifications:
- Display: 6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 10.1 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.40 in)
- Weight: 225 g (7.94 oz)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, plastic back
- IP53 splash-proof
- Sim Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: MicroSD up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: No
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W