Xiaomi Mi 11 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.81″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4600 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||55W, 100% in 45 min (advertised)|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 50W|
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Purple, Khaki|
Xiaomi Mi 11 detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 11 has a 6.81″ inch touchscreen display. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor runs Xiaomi Mi 11. Xiaomi Mi 11 has an 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 11 has a 108MP + 13MP + 5MP Triple Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 11 runs Android 11 and has a 4600 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 11 at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is one of the best camera smartphones in the market. With Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra currently the best camera smartphone in the world, Xiaomi Mi 11 is slightly below it with a camera system that shoots perfect photos and 8K videos.
6.81″ inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 6.81″ inch AMOLED with 1B colors and HDR10+. The AMOLED display and HDR10+ showcase vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature and a high contrast where blacks are deep and whites are brighter. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast with no delay between actions. The display also comes with a 480Hz touch sampling rate that makes the display respond quickly to touch without having to press the display multiple times to get a response. The display also comes with 1500nits of brightness that makes the display visible outside during the day under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor is the new 2021 flagship chip that comes with an improved 5G connectivity, gaming, AI, and photography. And with the help of the RAM, you get to multitask without lagging.
108MP Triple Camera
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 108MP (wide) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) triple-camera system at the back. With the camera system, you get to take beautiful photos as well as 8K high-resolution videos that are breathtaking.
The 108MP main camera lens is currently the largest camera on a smartphone. Due to the size of the lens, photos taken by the camera contain more pixels than photos taken by a small camera lens. This makes photos taken by the camera so detailed that you can zoom in a small point on the image and enlarge it to be visible. Another cheaply priced Redmi with 108MP Camera is the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
The ultrawide camera is for taking wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a 128° degree angle of view which is wider than conventional lenses. This gives you a wider field of view when taking photos which makes it great for taking scenic photos or group photos.
The macro camera lets you take close-ups. The camera lets you move as close as 4cm to the subject so that you can take clear detailed close-ups of small objects or a point on a subject.
Audio tuned by Harman Kardon.
Xiaomi Mi 11 speakers have been tuned by Harman Kardon. With Harman Kardon one of the best audio makers in the world, not forgetting they also own JBL, you get the best-sounding speakers on a smartphone.
Full Charge in 45 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a 4600mAh battery that is supposed to last the whole day on a single charge but can be charged 4 times using the Mi 20000mAh PowerBank. Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with support for 55W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 45 minutes. It also supports 50W Fast Wireless Charging that provides a full charge in 53 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications.
- Display: 6.81″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather)
- Weight: 196 g (Glass) / 194 g (Leather) (6.84 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass) or eco leather back, aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.XX GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.XX GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Video: 8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/480fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS: with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0, Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4600 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 55W, 100% in 45 min (advertised)
- Wireless Charging: Fast wireless charging 50W
- Reverse wireless charging 10W
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 4+