Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|USB Port||2.0 USB Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5160 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W, 62% in 30 min, 100% in 65 min (advertised)|
|Color||Cobalt Blue, Shadow Gray|
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC detailed description
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor runs Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC. Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC has 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a micro SD card. Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC has a 64MP + 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC runs Android 10 and has a 5160 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.
Poco X3 NFC is one of the best mid-range smartphones. It comes with one of the fastest displays, a powerful processor, and one of the best camera systems. At its price range, the only competition is Oppo Reno 6 5G and Realme GT Master. If you are in the market for a smartphone that ticks all the boxes, Poco X3 NFC is the smartphone to buy.
Poco X3 NFC comes with a 6.67″ inch HDR10 display. With HDR10, you get a display with deep contrast where blacks are darker and whites brighter. This enables colors to appear as bright, clear, and vibrant as they naturally occur in nature. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate with a 240Hz sample rate that makes every swipe or scrolls instantaneous with no delay between actions. Faster feedbacks comes in handy when you’re gaming or browsing.
Poco X3 NFC comes with a 2.3GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor. The processor comes with improved graphics and AI computing. This makes it very good at gaming making Poco X3 NFC a cheap gaming smartphone compared to other gaming smartphones like Black Shark 3 and nubia Red Magic 5G. The processor is assisted by a 6GB RAM that ensures you get to multitask with no lagging issues.
64MP Quad Camera.
Poco X3 NFC comes with a 64MP (wide) + 13MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad camera. This camera setup is among the best camera setup in the market making Poco X3 NFC a very good camera smartphone.
With the 64MP main camera, you get to take ultra-clear detailed images. The clarity and the detail of the image stay the same even when you zoom in allowing you to pick out details easily. This enables you to edit the image multiple times without losing image quality.
With the ultrawide camera, you get a wider angle of view when taking photos. Normal cameras have narrow views which makes them ideal for single subjects or narrow objects. With an ultrawide camera, you get to take group photos as well as scenic photos easily.
With the macro camera, you get to bring the phone as close as 4cm to the subject and take close-ups of the smallest details. Close-ups taken are clear, bright, and detailed with no distortion.
The depth camera applies a bokeh effect by blurring out the background around the subject. This brings the subject into focus so that you can take a beautiful portrait.
Poco X3 NFC comes with a 5160mAh battery. The battery lets you game for 10 hours straight, watch videos for 17 hours, or play music for 153 hours. When you run out of power, Poco X3 NFC supports 33W Fast Charging that takes your battery from 0-62% in 30 minutes and a full charge in 65 minutes.
Poco X3 NFC Specifications.
- 6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, plastic back
- IP53 splash-proof
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150-AC Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- microSD upto 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 13 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama, 1080p@30fps
- Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio, recording
- USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5160 mAh battery
- Fast charging 33W, 62% in 30 min, 100% in 65 min (advertised)
Be the first to review “Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC”