Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specs and price in Kenya
|Price||Ksh. 136500 – 155000|
|Display||6.81″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 900 nits, 1700 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Rear Camera||50MP(wide)+48MP(periscope telephoto)+48MP(ultrawide)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||67W, 100% in 36 min (advertised)|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 67W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)|
|Color||Ceramic White, Ceramic Black|
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has a 6.81″ inch touchscreen display. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor runs Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has 12GB RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has a 50MP + 48MP + 48MP Triple Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra runs Android 11 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is currently the best camera smartphone according to DXOMARK. DXOMARK is an independent site that scientifically analyzes smartphone cameras. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a 143 DXOMARK which makes it the ranking camera smartphone in the market.
6.81″ inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a 6.81″ inch AMOLED with 1B colors and HDR10+. The colors shown are true-to-life as they naturally appear in nature with vibrant colors and a high contrast where blacks are deep and whites are brighter. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast with no delay between actions. The display also comes with 900nits brightness that peeks at 1700nits that making the display visible outside during the day under direct sunlight.
The is also another display at the back of the device. The tiny display lets you see the time, respond to emergencies and make or receive calls. You can also take a back-selfie with the help of the display.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor is the new 2021 flagship chip that comes with an improved 5G connectivity, gaming, AI, and photography. And with the help of the RAM, you get to multitask without lagging.
50MP Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a 50MP (wide) + 48MP (periscope telephoto) + 48MP (ultrawide) triple-camera system at the back. The camera system makes Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra the best camera smartphone in the market ahead of iPhone 12 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, and OnePlus 9 Pro. All three cameras let you shoot night images, take 8K videos, and all have focal lengths.
The 50MP main camera lens takes photos that are detailed and rich in color. Due to the size of the lens, photos taken by the camera contain more pixels than photos taken by a small camera lens. This is what makes photos taken by the camera so detailed that you can zoom in on a small point on the image and enlarge it to be visible. The camera also lets in a lot of light which makes it great for taking night photos. The 50MP gigantic camera produces awesome Bokeh effects which are DSLR-like
The periscope telephoto lens comes with a 120x zoom. This lets you zoom in on subjects that are so far away that you can’t see them clearly and take a clear bright photo of them. The camera has a 10x optical zoom that extends to 120x digital zoom.
the ultrawide camera is for taking wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a 128° degree angle of view which is wider than conventional lenses. This gives you a wider field of view when taking photos which makes it great for taking scenic photos or group photos.
Audio tuned by Harman Kardon.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra speakers have been tuned by Harman Kardon. With Harman Kardon one of the best audio makers in the world, not forgetting they also own JBL, you get the best sounding speakers on a smartphone.
Full Charge in 36 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with a 5000mAh battery that is supposed to last the whole day on a single charge. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comes with support for 67W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 36 minutes. It also supports 67W Fast Wireless Charging that provides a full charge in 39 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Specifications.
- Display: 6.81″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 900 nits, 1700 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 234 g (8.25 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), ceramic back, aluminum frame
- Water Resistant: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- ROM: 256GB/512GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 50 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/1.12″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 48 MP, f/4.1, 120mm (periscope telephoto), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom + 48 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, 128˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama, 1.1” AMOLED selfie display
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama; 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec.
- Loudspeaker: Yes with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Tuned by Harman Kardon
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with tri-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 67W, 100% in 36 min (advertised)
- Wireless Charging: Fast wireless charging 67W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)
- Reverse Charging: Reverse wireless charging 10W
- Quick Charge 4+
- Power Delivery 3.0
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra review and unboxing videos:
Be the first to review “Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 256GB | 512GB”