Xiaomi Redmi 10 specs and price in Kenya
The Price of Redmi 10 is Ksh 25,000 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB Option. The phone was launched in 2020 and it has since been succeeded by the Redmi 11.
Also, See Best Phones Under 20K in Kenya 2022.
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 25,000|
|Display||6.5″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G88|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|Rear Camera||50 MP(wide)+8MP(ultrawide)+2MP(macro)+2MP(depth)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5020 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
|Color||Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue|
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Detailed review Video
Xiaomi Redmi 10 description
The Xiaomi Redmi 10 has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display, A 2.0GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G88 processor. The phone has 4GB or 6GB RAM with either 64GB or 128GB of internal storage which is expandable using a microSD card. The Xiaomi Redmi 10 has a 50MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It runs on Android 11 and powered with a 5000 mAh Battery similar to Realme 9i and Vivo Y21 but a little down grade compared to the latest Nokia G21. Buy the Xiaomi Redmi 10 at an affordable price of Ksh 18499 in Kenya. GET Xiaomi Redmi 10 at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
The Redmi 10 comes packed with flagship-grade specs it features an outstanding 50MP main camera accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, it has an 8MP selfie camera. Redmi 10 gives you the freedom to capture moments in all situations. The device also packs a suite of stylish filters to add flair for your shots, as well as panorama selfies ideal for large group shots that get you and all your friends in the picture.
The Redmi 10 comes with a large 6.5” screen which is larger compared to the more expensive Redmi 11S 8GB 128GB. It has a 90Hz refresh rate for seamless scrolling and swiping is a treat for your eyes. The device is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor. Redmi 10 is designed from the ground up to perform. Utilizing the lightning-fast Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, it takes your mobile performance to a whole new height with powerful hardware and next-level features. With a massive 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, and an in-box 22.5W charger, Redmi 10 helps you sail through your tasks without worry.
The Redmi 10 has a sleek and stylish design that’s smooth to the touch and a joy to behold. It’s available in 3 beautiful colors; matte Carbon Gray and Pebble White with a classic, smooth fingerprint-proof finish, and a beautifully textured glossy Sea Blue. In addition, Redmi 10 comes with MIUI 12.5 out of the box and offers an immersive audio experience with its dual speakers.
Also, check out the Redmi Note Series:
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Features.
- 6.5″ inch IPS LCD 90Hz capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm (6.38 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 181 g (6.38 oz) which is lighter compared to the more expensive Redmi Note 11 Pro
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue Colors
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- 4GB, 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Quad: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1080p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- Wireless FM radio (no wired headphones required)
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable (similar to that of Realme 9i)
- Fast battery charging 18W
- Reverse charging 9W