Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.47″ inch AMOLED touchscreen|
|Processor||2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Rear Camera||108MP(wide)+12MP(telephoto)+5MP(upscaled to 8MP telephoto)+20MP(ultrawide)+2MP(dedicated macro camera)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||30W (58% in 30 min., 100% in 65 min.)|
|Color||Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black|
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 detailed description
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 6.47-inch touchscreen display. A 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor runs Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 108MP + 12MP + 5MP + 20MP + 2MP Five Rear Camera and a 32MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 5260 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi Note 10 at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 6.47″ inch AMOLED display that is a Full HD+ brilliant screen. With HDR 10, you get excellent video contrast. With Reading mode 2.0, you get protection from harmful blue light that may damage your eye.
With the new improved in-display fingerprint sensor that uses ultra-flat screen unlocking technology for a smooth, fast experience. The buttons sensitivity has been enhanced for an increased success rate.
Five Rear Camera.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a Five-camera at the rear. There is a 5 MP telephoto camera with 10x hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom, and an f/2.0, OIS aperture. A 12 MP portrait camera with 2x optical zoo, 1.4μm, ƒ/2.0 and Dual pixel autofocus. A large 108MP ultra-high-resolution camera with a 1/1.33″ super sensor, 7P lens, ƒ/1.69, and 4-axis OIS. A 20MP ultra wide-angle camera with a FOV 117° degree angle, and ƒ/2.2 aperture. With the last being a 2MP macro camera with macro zoom shooting.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the first phone to spot the 108 MP camera, with a 12032 x 9024 resolution which is 12 times 4K resolution. The camera captures stunning details producing a great photo that are better than most digital cameras.
The 5 MP telephoto camera support 10x zoom with a 4-axis OIS, letting you experience more of the world far from you.
The 12MP portrait camera has an optimal quality portrait mode with a 50mm lens. A Dual PD enhances focus accuracy for great details. The 12 MP camera has a 1.4μm ultra-bright aperture, for accurate laser autofocus and soft light for taking good images in dark surroundings.
The 20 MP ultra-wide-angle camera has a 117° angle that takes ultra-clear wide images with a one-click panoramic view. The camera lets you take more details in a single picture frame.
With the 2 MP macro camera, you get to discover the micro-universe around you. Take great stunning minute details that are amazing and breathtaking.
32 MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 32 MP front camera with an ultra-high-resolution that allows you to record minute details such as eyelashes, hair tips, and facial details. With a post-editing feature, you get high-quality selfies that stand out.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a large 5260mAh battery that is big enough to last two days. In case you run out of power, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a 30W fast charging flash charge that fills up your phone in just 65 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G is the best chip in the Qualcomm 7 series, with a 2.2GHz frequency. The CPU has a 35% increased speed and with a 25% increase in GPU speed for an all gaming experience.
- 6.47″ inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 600 nits max brightness
- Always-on display
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm (6.21 x 2.92 x 0.38 in)
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- Rear camera Five: 108 MP (7P lens), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom + 5 MP (upscaled to 8MP), f/2.0, (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom + 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, Laser AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
- Camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front camera 32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8µm, HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@960fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 30W (58% in 30 min., 100% in 65 min.)
- USB Power Delivery