Oppo Find X3 Pro specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.7″ inch LTPO AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, BT.2020, 500 nits (typ), 1300 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, ColorOS 11.2|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||3.1, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||65W, 40% in 10 min (advertised)|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 30W, 100% in 80 min (advertised)|
|Color||Gloss Black, Blue|
Oppo Find X3 Pro detailed description
Oppo Find X3 Pro has a 6.7-inch touchscreen display. 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor runs Oppo Find X3 Pro. Oppo Find X3 Pro has 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Oppo Find X3 Pro has a 50MP + 13MP + 50MP + 3MP Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP front camera for selfies. Oppo Find X3 Pro runs Android 11, unlike the new Oppo Find X5 Pro, and has a 4500 mAh Battery. Buy Oppo Find X3 Pro smartphone at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Oppo Find X3 Pro is the latest high-end smartphone from OPPO. Oppo Find X3 Pro comes with a unique design that has been inspired by Spacecrafts. The futuristic design with high-end specs makes Oppo Find X3 Pro one of the best high-end smartphones on the market.
6.7″ inch AMOLED 120Hz Display.
Oppo Find X3 Pro comes with a 6.7″ inch LTPO AMOLED display with 1 billion colors and HDR10+. The AMOLED display with HDR10+ and 1 billion colors combine to bring you vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast without any delays. This makes surfing the internet great as well as giving you an edge on gaming. The display also comes with 500nits of brightness that peaks at 1300nits. This makes the display bright enough to be used in direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
Oppo Find X3 Pro comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor comes with improved CPU and GPU performance. With the processor, you get a 25% boost in CPU and a 35% boost in GPU performance. And while boosting performance, the processor uses power efficiently which extends the battery life while providing peak performance.
50MP Quad Camera.
Oppo Find X3 Pro is one of the best camera smartphones on the market. Oppo Find X3 Pro comes with a 50MP (wide) + 13MP (telephoto) + 50MP (ultrawide) + 3MP (macro) quad-camera system at the back. With the camera system, Oppo Find X3 Pro is one of the best camera smartphones on the market.
The main wide camera lets you take beautiful photos. Photos taken by the camera are bright, clear, and detailed. The level of detail is so high that you can crop the image multiple times before it starts losing quality, or zoom-in on a particular point, enlarge it and be able to see it clearly.
The telephoto camera is for taking photos of faraway subjects. The camera comes with 2x Optical Zoom that lets you zoom in on faraway objects and take their clear, bright, and detailed photos.
The ultrawide camera gives you a wider field of view when taking photos. Normal cameras come with a narrow field of view which can be limiting. With the ultrawide camera, your horizons are broadened which lets you capture more compared to a normal lens. You can take group photos as well as beautiful scenic photos using the camera.
The macro lens lets you take close-ups of objects. The camera zeros in up to 60x closer to the subject. This lets you take detailed close-ups without any struggles.
65W Super VOOC Flash Charge.
Oppo Find X3 Pro comes with a 4500mAh battery. The battery power will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Oppo Find X3 Pro comes with support for 65W Fast Charging that gives you a 40% charge in 10 minutes. It also comes with 30W Fast Wireless Charging that gives you a full charge in 80 minutes.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Specifications.
- Display: 6.7″ inch LTPO AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, BT.2020, 500 nits (typ), 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 74 x 8.3 mm (6.44 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, aluminum frame
- Water Resistant: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Operating system: Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Quad: 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS + 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF + 50 MP, f/2.2, 110˚ (ultrawide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF + 3 MP, f/3.0, (macro)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; Panorama; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10‑bit video
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- WIFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes (dual antenna)
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 3.1 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery similar to that of Oppo Find N 5G foldable.
- Charfing: Fast charging 65W, 40% in 10 min (advertised)
- Wireless Charging: Fast wireless charging 30W, 100% in 80 min (advertised)
- Reverse Charging: Reverce wireless charging 10W
- SuperVOOC 2.0
- USB Power Delivery