JBL PartyBox Encore Essential Price in Kenya and Specs:
JBL PartyBox Encore Essential Price in Kenya is Ksh. 47,500. The PartyBox Encore Essential is a portable wireless party speaker from JBL’s PartyBox lineup. It features the same design as other PartyBox speakers like the JBL PartyBox On-The-Go and the JBL PartyBox 110, with an RGB light ring surrounding its driver, though it’s much smaller.
The speaker gives you up to 6 hours of non-stop fun. With an easy grab-and-go handle and splash-proof design, you can always take the party with you.
PartyBox Encore Essential Price in Kenya and Full Features:
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 47,500|
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)||50 Hz – 20k Hz @-6dB|
|Bluetooth profiles||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth frequency||2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth transmitter modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth transmitter power||≤ 15 dBm (EIRP)|
|3.5 mm cable Audio cable Input||Yes|
|Charge time||3.5 Hours (from empty)|
|Charging time||3.5 hours (from empty)|
|Maximum playtime||6 Hrs|
|Output power (W)||100|
JBL Encore Essential Box content:
- 1 x PartBox Speaker
- 1 x AC power cord (AC plug and Quantity varies by region)
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
JBL PartyBox Encore Essential Detailed Descriptions:
- Design and Style: This large speaker is built horizontally with plastic, and there’s a metal grille on the front. There’s one circular RGB light in the middle, and you can adjust its pattern using a button.
- Bluetooth: The JBL PartyBox Encore Essential has good Bluetooth connectivity. You can pair up to two devices at a time. Further its Bluetooth latency is high with both iOS and Android devices, so it may not be suitable for watching videos.
- Controls: The controls are located on the back, and are easy to press. There are buttons for adjusting the volume, turning the speaker on/off, and pairing a Bluetooth device. There’s also a play/pause button to skip forward a track and three times to skip to the previous track. You can’t skip tracks when using it in Aux mode. You can press both volume buttons together to mute. It also has a Bass Boost button and a button for changing the pattern of the RGB light.
- Splash Proof: The JBL PartyBox Encore Essential is IPX4 splash proof so you never have to worry about partying along the beach or pool.
- Pair for Bigger Sound: Pair two speakers wirelessly with true wireless stereo (TWS) technology for an even bigger, bolder sound.
- Multisource Play Back: Steam your tunes wirelessly via Bluetooth, and connect a USB stick or plugin with an AUX cable. The JBL PartyBox Encore Essential offers ultimate adaptability for your music.
- 6Hrs of Music: The JBL PartyBox Encore Essential keeps the party going wherever you are with up to 6 hours of playtime.
- Light show: The dynamic light show delivers fun ring light and a cool strobe effect that syncs to the beat of your music.