JBL Party Box On The Go Price in Kenya is Ksh 51,500. Buy JBL Party Box On The Go at the best price in Kenya. JBL Party Box On The Go comes with a JBL Pure Bass sound that ensures you get loud, pure bass whenever you listen to your content. Also, see the less expensive JBL PartyBox Encore Essential.
JBL Party Box On The GO Price in Kenya and Full Features:
|Price in Kenya||Ksh 51,500|
|3.5 mm cable Audio cable Input||Yes|
|Charge time||3.5 hours (from empty)|
|Frequency Response Range||50Hz – 20kHz|
JBL Party Box On The Go Battery:
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion 18Wh (7.2V @ 2500mAh)|
|Charging time||3.5 hours (from empty)|
|Maximum playtime||6 hours|
JBL Party Box On The Go Features:
|3.5 mm audio cable Input||Yes|
|JBL Pure Bass Sound||Yes|
|Battery Time||3.5 Hours|
JBL Party Box On The Go Box content.
- 1 x JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
- 1 x wireless microphone
- 1 x Quick-start guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- Power cable – relevant to SKU matrix
JBL Party Box On The Go Key Features:
- Design and Style: It’s a large speaker that’s built horizontally. plastic, and there’s a metal grille on the front. There’s one circular RGB light in the middle, and you can adjust its pattern using a button. There are two small built-in hooks on either side of the speaker that let you attach a shoulder strap.
- Bluetooth: The JBL Party Box On The Go has good Bluetooth connectivity just like its affordable siblings; JBL Party Box 110, JBL 200 Party Box, and JBL Party Speaker 310. You can pair up to two devices at a time. Its Bluetooth latency is high with both iOS and Android devices, so it may not be suitable for watching videos.
- Controls: The controls are located on the side, and are easy to press. There are buttons for adjusting the volume, turning the speaker on/off, and pairing a Bluetooth device. There’s also a play/pause button to skip forward a track and three times to skip to the previous track. You can’t skip tracks when using it in Aux mode. You can press both volume buttons together to mute. It also has a Bass Boost button and a button for changing the pattern of the RGB light.