Samsung Galaxy A52 4G specs and price in Kenya
Samsung Galaxy A52 price in Kenya is Ksh.34,500.
|Display||6.5″ inch Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.0|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 1TB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||25W|
|Color||Blue, Lavender, White, Black|
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G detailed description
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G has a 6.5-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor runs Samsung Galaxy A52 4G. Samsung Galaxy A52 4G has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 1TB using a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy A52 4G has a 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy A52 4G runs Android 11 and has a 4500 mAh Battery. GET Samsung Galaxy A52 4G at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy A52.
Samsung Galaxy A52 is one of the best mid-range smartphones in the market. With a powerful processor, a 64MP quad-camera system, and an all-day battery, you get one of the best smartphones at its price range. So, if you are a fan of Samsung, you might want to get Samsung Galaxy A52, or if it’s above your budget, you might get Samsung Galaxy A32 Model – 6GB RAM 128GB.
6.5″ inch Super AMOLED 90Hz Display.
Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with a 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED display, Similar to that of Oppo Find X5. With a Super AMOLED display, you get bright, clear, and detailed colors as they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls instant with no delays. This makes the Samsung Galaxy A52 display a good gaming display since you will have faster responses when gaming – the use will be just smoother. And with 800nits brightness, the display gets bright enough to be used under direct sunlight without any visibility issues.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor.
Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor that clocks at 2.3GHz. The processor boasts HDR gaming and video streaming. Also, it comes with improved AI computing for better processing. And with the help of 6GB RAM, you get to multitask without any lagging.
64MP Quad Camera.
Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with one of the best camera systems at its price range. Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with 64MP (wide) + 12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP (macro) + 5MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With the camera system, you get to take different types of photos and videos using one device.
The 64MP main camera takes ultra-clear, bright, and detailed photos. The level of detail is so high that you can zoom in on a small object and enlarge it to be more visible. The camera also comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) which lets you take steady shots when on the move.
The ultrawide camera comes with a 123-degree field of view. The wider field of view lets you take group photos as well as scenic photos. This means you don’t have to struggle when taking wide shots.
The macro camera is for people who love taking close-ups. The camera lets you move as close as 4cm to the subject so that you can capture beautiful close-ups. The camera also applies a bokeh effect around the target to make them stand out more.
The depth camera takes portraits. The camera applies a bokeh effect around the subject by blurring out the background. The bokeh effect makes the subject stand out so that your portraits look stunning.
All-Day Battery Life with Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with a 4500mAh battery which is small when compared to the more affordable Samsung Galaxy A03 3GB 32GB and its sibling the Samsung Galaxy A03 4GB 64GB, batteries. The battery will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Samsung Galaxy A52 comes with support for 25W Fast Charging that lets you power up your battery quickly even when using the Samsung 20000 mAh Battery Pack.
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G Specifications.
- Display: 6.5″ inch Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm (6.30 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Design: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), plastic back, aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD Slot up to 1TB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7X”, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; HDR, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio: Confirm
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 25W