Oppo Find X3 Lite specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.43″ inch AMOLED, 90Hz, 600 nits (typ), 750 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, ColorOS 11.1|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||3.1, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4300 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||65W, 100% in 35 min (advertised)|
|Color||Galactic Silver, Azure Blue, Starry Black|
Oppo Find X3 Lite detailed description
Oppo Find X3 Lite has a 6.43-inch touchscreen display. A 2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor runs Oppo Find X3 Lite. Oppo Find X3 Lite has 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Oppo Find X3 Lite has a 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 32MP front camera for selfies. Oppo Find X3 Lite runs Android 11 and has a 4300 mAh Battery. Buy Oppo Find X3 Lite smartphone at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Oppo Find X3 Lite.
Oppo Find X3 Lite is the cheapest smartphone in the Oppo Find X3-Series. The series consists of Oppo Find X3 Pro the high-end model and Oppo Find X3 Neo the mid-range level. Oppo Find X3 Lite is meant to compete with Samsung Galaxy A72 and Oppo Reno 5 at its price range.
6.43″ inch AMOLED 90Hz Display.
Oppo Find X3 Lite comes with a 6.43″ inch AMOLED display. With an AMOLED display, you get clear, bright, and detailed colors that make watching content enjoyable. The display also comes with a 90Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast. A faster display is great for gaming since you will get faster reactions as well as good for surfacing the internet. The display also comes with 600nits of brightness that peaks at 750nits that makes the display bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor.
Oppo Find X3 Neo comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor that clocks at 2.4GHz. The processor comes with an inbuilt 5G modem that lets you enjoy fast 5G speeds if you are in an area with 5G connectivity. As well as 5G connectivity, the comes with improved graphics for better gaming. And with the help of the RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask without lagging.
64MP Quad Camera.
Oppo Find X3 Lite comes with a 64MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. The cameras with the help of AI make Oppo Find X3 Lite photos and videos stunning.
The main 64MP wide camera lets you take bright, clear, and detailed photos. The photos are so detailed is so high that you can crop the image multiple times without losing quality, or you can zoom in on a particular point, enlarge it and be able to see.
The ultrawide camera gives you a wider field of view when taking photos. Normal cameras come with a narrow field of view which can be limiting. With the ultrawide camera, your horizons are broadened which lets you capture more compared to a normal lens. You can take group photos as well as beautiful scenic photos using the camera.
The macro lens lets you take close-ups of objects. With the camera, you can get as close as 4cm to the subject and take a beautiful close-up of the subject.
The depth camera lets you take portrait photos. The camera blurs out the background around the subject creating a beautiful bokeh effect that makes the subject stand-out. With the subject in focus, you can take their beautiful portraits.
65W Super VOOC Flash Charge.
Oppo Find X3 Lite comes with a 4300mAh battery. The battery power will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Oppo Find X3 Lite comes with support for 65W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 35 minutes.
Oppo Find X3 Lite Specifications.
- Display: 6.43″ inch AMOLED, 90Hz, 600 nits (typ), 750 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~410 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm (6.26 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 172 g or 180 g (6.07 oz
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame
- Operating system: Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- UFS 2.1
- Rear camera Quad: 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm; HDR; [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS, HDR
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WIFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 3.1 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4300 mAh battery
- Charfing: Fast charging 65W, 100% in 35 min (advertised)
- Reverse Charging: Yes
- SuperVOOC 2.0