iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) Tablet specs and price in Kenya
|Price||Ksh. 176,000 – Ksh. 215,000|
|Display||12.9″ inch Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1600 nits (peak)|
|Processor||Octa-core Apple M1|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM)|
|Operating System||iPadOS 14.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||4.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
|Color||Silver, Space Gray|
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) Tablet detailed description
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) has a 12.9-inch touchscreen display. iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) has 8GB/16GB RAM and 256GB/512GB of internal storage. iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) has a 12MP + 10MP + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner Triple Rear Camera and a 12MP front camera for selfies. iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) runs iPadOS 14.5 and has a mAh Battery. GET iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) iPad at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021).
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) is currently the best tablet in the market. The M1 Chip processor in iPad Pro 12.9 (2021), which is the same processor chip used in the latest MacBooks, makes it the most powerful tablet in the market. If you want a portable laptop but can stand the size and weight, you can get iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) which is as powerful as a laptop but weighs less and is thin.
12.9″ inch Liquid Retina Display.
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) comes with a 12.9″ inch Liquid Retina XDR mini-Led Display with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. With HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, you get true-to-life vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with TrueTone technology that adjusts the colors according to the environmental temperature. This improves the viewing experience since the colors are pleasant.
The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate. With a 120Hz refresh rate, you have a fast display that reacts quickly to swipes and scrolls. And to enable you to use iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) anywhere, the display comes with 1000nits brightness that peaks at 1600nits which makes the display bright enough to be used outside under direct sunlight. The brightness is achieved due to the mini-LEDs in the display that help focus light.
Apple M1 Chip.
The Apple M1 Chip is what makes the current MacBooks the best laptops in the market. The M1 chip combines the CPU and GPU into one chip. This reduces the overall weight and size of the device while still being the fastest and most powerful chipset in the market. With the iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) having the M1 Chip, there is literally no competition, apart from the iPad Pro 11 (2021) which has the same chipset. And while the M1 Chip is powerful, it is also power efficient in that it consumes less power extending the battery life.
12MP Triple Camera.
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) comes with a 12MP (wide) + 10MP (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR (depth) triple-camera system at the back. While most tablets have poor cameras, iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) cameras are among the best cameras you can get on a tablet.
With the 12MP camera, you get to take clear, bright, and detailed photos. The ultrawide camera lets you take ultrawide-angle photos and videos that capture a large area compared to normal cameras that come with a narrow view. The LiDAR camera measures how long light takes to reflect from objects. This helps it create an immersive AR experience as well as helping in focusing when taking videos and images in low-light conditions as well as capture time.
12MP Ultrawide Front Camera.
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) comes with a 12MP ultrawide front camera. With an ultrawide selfie camera, you get a wider field of view instead of a narrow view. And with the new Center Stage feature, during video calls, the view automatically follows you as you move by expanding and zooming in.
iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) Specifications.
- Display: 12.9″ inch Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 1600 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- Dimensions: 280.6 x 214.9 x 6.4 mm (11.05 x 8.46 x 0.25 in)
- Weight: 685 g (5G) (1.50 lb)
- Protection: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Operating system: iPadOS 14.5
- Chipset: Apple M1
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Apple GPU (8-core graphics)
- RAM: 8GB/16GB
- ROM: 256GB/512GB
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF + 10 MP, f/2.4, 125˚ (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- The camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide); Face detection, HDR, panorama; [email protected]/30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Video: [email protected]/30/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 4.0 Type-C (Thunderbolt 4) DisplayPort; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po mAh battery (40.88 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 18W