iPad Pro 11 (2018) specs and price in Kenya
|Display||11.0″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|Sim Card||Single (Nano-SIM, eSIM)|
|Operating System||iOS 12, upgradable to iPadOS 14.6|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Rear Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 29mm (standard), 1/3″, 1.22µm, PDAF|
|Front Camera||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|USB Port||Type-C 3.1; magnetic connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po battery|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
iPad Pro 11 (2018) detailed description
iPad Pro 11 (2018) has an 11.0-inch touchscreen display, has 4GB RAM, and 256GB of internal storage. iPad Pro 11 (2018) has a 12MP Rear Camera and a 7MP Front camera for selfies. This iPad runs iOS 12, upgradable to iPadOS 14.6. GET iPad Pro 11 (2018) iPad at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
iPad Pro 11(2018) has an Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm) chip that is faster and as powerful as most computers still in the Kenyan Offices. This iPad chipset has a combined 7 core CPU with a powerful Neural Engine that enables next-gen apps for powerful performance like never before. iPad Pro 11 (2018) Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm) Chip comes with a 7 core inbuilt graphic chip to help in processing. This iPad is meant to handle designing 3D Models or 4K video editing so that you have a personal portable computer everywhere you go.
A Retina Display.
iPad Pro 11 (2018) has a 11.0″ inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina Retina Display. With P3 wide color support you experience photos and videos in vivid true-to-life details. With ProMotion technology, the display Refresh Rate is automatically adjusted up to 120 Hz for quick responsiveness and smooth scrolling. With True Toning, anti-reflective coating, and high brightness, you can use iPad Pro 11 (2018) anywhere even in direct sunlight.
iPad Pro 11 (2018) has a 12MP Rear camera. The 12MP camera takes stunning videos that are captivating and good to look at. You can also take 4K videos using the iPad.
Better Audio and Mic.
iPad Pro 11 (2018) has 5 studio-quality mics microphones that capture clean audio, the quietest details, and delivering an immersive sound experience. iPad Pro 11 (2018) has 4 speaker audio that automatically adjusts to any situation no matter how you’re holding it.
iPad Pro 11 (2018) LiDAR scanner lets you measure the distance of surrounding objects up to 5 meters away. The scanner operates at a photon level at nano-second speeds that will work indoors and outdoors. A new Depth framework in iPadOS combines data from the cameras and motion sensors with the help of computer vision algorithms for a more detailed scene.
- 11.0″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1668 x 2388 pixels (~265 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- 600 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.23 in)
- Weight: 473 g (LTE) (1.04 lb)
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Operating system: iOS 12, upgradable to iPadOS 14.6
- Chipset: Apple A12X Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (7-core graphics)
- 4GB RAM
- 256GB ROM
- Rear camera Single: 12 MP Rear Camera
- The camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front camera 7 MP, f/2.2; Face detection, HDR, panorama, 1080p@30/60fps
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Po battery (28.65 Wh)
- Power Bank/Reverse charging
- Fast charging 18W