iPad Pro 11 (2021) Tablet specs and price in Kenya
The price of iPad 11 (2021 ) M1 in Kenya is Ksh. 119,500 for the 128GB and Ksh.143,500 for the 256GB.
|Price||Ksh. 119,500 – Ksh. 143,500|
|Display||11.0″ inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 600 nits (typ)|
|Processor||Octa-core Apple M1|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM)|
|Operating System||iPadOS 14.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||4.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 7538 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W|
|Color||Silver, Space Gray|
iPad Pro 11 (2021) Tablet detailed description
iPad Pro 11 (2021) has an 11.0-inch touchscreen display which when compared to the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is few inches behind. iPad Pro 11 (2021) has 8GB/16GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. iPad Pro 11 (2021) has a 12MP + 10MP + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner Triple Rear Camera and a 12MP front camera for selfies. iPad Pro 11 (2021) runs iPadOS 14.5 and has a 7538mAh Battery. GET iPad Pro 11 (2021) Tablet at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
iPad Pro 11 (2021).
With iPad Pro 11 (2021), you have one of the best tablets in the market. With the Apple M1 Chip as the processor, you have an iPad with the performance of a laptop. The only tablet in comparison is the iPad Pro 12.9 (2021) which has the same processor but a better display but also can not compare to the new iPad Pro 11 M2 Chip 2022. If you a laptop is too big for you but you want the same power, you should get iPad Pro 11 (2021).
11″ inch Liquid Retina Display.
iPad Pro 11 (2021) comes with an 11.0″ inch, similar to Xiaomi Pad 5 and Pad 5 Pro and large than the new iPad Air 5 (2022), Liquid Retina Display with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. With HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, you get true-to-life colors as they naturally appear in nature. The display also comes with TrueTone technology that adjusts the colors according to the environmental temperature. This improves the viewing experience since the colors are pleasant.
The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate. With a 120Hz refresh rate, you have a fast display that reacts quickly to swipes and scrolls. And to enable you to use iPad Pro 11 (2021) anywhere, the display comes with 600nits brightness that makes the display bright enough to be used outside during the day.
Apple M1 Chip.
iPad Pro 11 (2021) comes with the Apple M1 Chip that was created for the Apple MacBooks. The latest MacBooks are the most powerful laptops in the market due to the Apple M1 Chip. And with iPad Pro 11 (2021), you get the same Apple M1 Chip that makes the MacBooks the best laptops in the world. The M1 chip combines the CPU and GPU to provide one of the best experiences you can get from a processor. You get a thin iPad that is fast and power-efficient ensuring you get to use iPad Pro 11 (2021) the whole day on a single charge.
12MP Triple Camera.
iPad Pro 11 (2021) comes with a 12MP (wide) + 10MP (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR (depth) triple-camera system at the back. While most tablets have poor cameras, iPad Pro 11 (2021) cameras are among the best cameras you can get on a tablet.
With the 12MP camera, you get to take clear, bright, and detailed photos. The ultrawide camera lets you take ultrawide-angle photos and videos that capture a large area compared to normal cameras that come with a narrow view. The LiDAR camera measures how long light takes to reflect from objects. This helps it create an immersive AR experience as well as helping in focusing when taking videos and images in low-light conditions as well as capture time.
12MP Ultrawide Front Camera.
iPad Pro 11 (2021) comes with a 12MP ultrawide front camera. With an ultrawide selfie camera, you get a wider field of view instead of a narrow view. And with the new Center Stage feature, during video calls, the view automatically follows you as you move by expanding and zooming in.
iPad Pro 11 (2021) Specifications.
- Display: 11.0″ inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 600 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1668 x 2388 pixels (~265 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- Dimensions: 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm (9.75 x 7.03 x 0.23 in)
- Weight: 470 g (5G) (1.03 lb)
- Protection: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Operating system: iPadOS 14.5
- Chipset: Apple M1
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Apple GPU (8-core graphics)
- RAM: 8GB/16GB
- ROM: 128GB/256GB
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF + 10 MP, f/2.4, 125˚ (ultrawide) + TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- The camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.4, 122˚ (ultrawide); Face detection, HDR, panorama; 1080p@25/30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Video: 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- NFC: No
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 4.0 Type-C (Thunderbolt 4) DisplayPort; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7538 mAh battery (28.65 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 18W