TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 2K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1008D work reliably.
This new generation TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Buy TP-Link TL-SF1008D Desktop Switch at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Interface: 8 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
(Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
- Buffer Size: 768Kb
- Data Rates: 10/100Mbps at Half Duplex ;
20/200Mbps at Full Duplex
- LED Indicator: Power
Port network activity (on the network module)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 5.3 × 3.1 × 0.9 in.
(135 × 79 × 23mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 2W
- Max Heat Dissipation: 7.0 BTU/h
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: Green Technology
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F);
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing