Xiaomi Redmi 9C specs and price in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 13,500 – 16,500|
|Display||6.53″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||2.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G35|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|micro-USB||2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Color||Midnight Gray, Sunrise Orange, Twilight Blue|
Redmi 9c Price in Kenya
The price of Redmi 9c in Kenya is:
- Ksh.11,000 for the 3GB + 32GB option,
- Ksh.13,500 for the 3GB RAM + 64GB,
- and Ksh.16500 for the 4GB + 128GB option.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C detailed description and Specifications:
Xiaomi Redmi 9C has a 6.53-inch touchscreen display. A 2.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio G35 processor runs Xiaomi Redmi 9C. Xiaomi Redmi 9C has 2GB/3GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Xiaomi Redmi 9C has a 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Redmi 9C runs Android 10.0 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Redmi 9C at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C is an affordable version of the Redmi 9. Redmi 9C is still as good as Redmi 9 but with a triple camera instead of a quad camera. So, if you’re in the market for an affordable smartphone, Redmi 9C is the smartphone to get.
Redmi 9C comes with a 6.53″ inch display. The HD display comes with 400nits brightness. With 400nits brightness, your display is bright enough to be used outside during daylight hours. Normal displays are hard to use outside during the day since the sun makes it hard to see what’s being displayed. With Redmi 9C, you get to use your phone anywhere anytime without any worries.
Redmi 9C comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor that clocks at 2.3GHz. The processor is powerful enough to handle everything with no issues. And with Hyperengine game technology, you get to game with no lagging issues and improved visuals.
13MP Triple Camera.
If you want an affordable smartphone with good cameras, Redmi 9C is the smartphone to get. It comes with a 13MP (wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) triple camera at the back. While the camera lenses may not be large, they still take good photos.
With the main 13MP camera, you get to take bright clear photos. The photos are also detailed which makes them great for posting on your socials.
With the macro camera, you get to take close-ups. With the camera, you can bring the phone as close as 4cm to the subject and take beautiful, detailed, close-ups of the smallest detail. The photos make great posting content if you’re into macro photography.
With the depth camera, you get to take portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject which makes the main subject pop out. With the subject the main focus of attention, you get to take beautiful portraits for your socials.
Redmi 9C comes with a large 5000mAh battery. If you’re a gamer or a photographer, the battery will last the whole day on a single charge. If you’re a normal user, the battery will last more than a day on a single charge.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C Specifications.
- 6.53″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- 400 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB ROM
- microSD, up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- eMMC 5.1
- Rear camera Triple: 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: LED flash, HDR
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm; HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery