JBL Xtreme 3 Speaker detailed description
JBL Xtreme 3 Portable Speaker.
JBL Xtreme 3 is one of the best affordable portable speakers in the market. JBL Xtreme 3 comes with loud rich audio with a deep bass that will have you grooving to your music.
JBL Original Pro Sound.
JBL is known for producing the best audio in the market. With JBL Xtreme 3, you have JBL Original Pro Sound integrated into the speaker. This lets you listen to rich audio with a deep bass that will have you moving to the music.
15-Hour Battery Life.
JBL Xtreme 3 comes with 15-hour battery life. This will let you listen to music to your heart content without worrying about power running out.
JBL Xtreme 3 comes with an IP67 rating. This means JBL Xtreme 3 is a waterproof and dustproof speaker unlike the more expensive JBL Party Box 200. You can use it outdoors without worrying about dust getting in or use it near the pool or sink since water won’t damage it.
Built-in Power Bank.
JBL Xtreme 3 comes with an inbuilt power bank. This will let you charge your devices when you’re outdoors and power is running low.
JBL Xtreme 3 Portable Speaker Specifications.
- Transducers: 2 x 70 mm woofer / 2 x 2.75″ , 2 x 20 mm tweeter / 2 x 0.75″
- Rated output power: 2 x 25W RMS woofer + 2 x 25W RMS tweeter (AC power mode)
- Power input: 5V/9V/12V/15V/20V, 3A
- Frequency response: 53.5 Hz – 20k Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Battery Type: Li-ion 36.3Wh
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (20V/3A input)
- USB-A output: 5V / 2.0A (maximum): Yes
- USB-C Output: 5V / 1.5A (maximum): Yes
- Total 2.5A maximum for USB-A & USB-C: Yes
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 12dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4GHz SRD frequency range: 2407 MHz ~ 2475MHz
- SRD transmitter power: ＜10 dBm(EIRP): Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 298.5 x 136 x 134 mm / 11.75 x 5.35 x 5.28″