Huawei Mate X2 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||8.0″ inch Foldable OLED, 90Hz|
|Cover display||6.45″ inch, OLED, 90Hz|
|Processor||3.13GHz Octa-core Kirin 9000 5G|
|Sim Card||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, EMUI 11, no Google Play Services|
|Memory Card Slot||NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Rear Camera||50MP(wide)+12MP(telephoto)+8MP(periscope telephoto)+16MP(ultrawide)|
|USB Port||3.1 Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||55W|
|Color||Black, White, Light Blue, Rose Gold|
Huawei Mate X2 detailed description
Huawei Mate X2 has a 8.0-inch touchscreen display and a 6.45″ inch Cover Display. 3.13GHz Octa-core Kirin 9000 5G processor runs Huawei Mate X2. Huawei Mate X2 has 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a microSD card. Huawei Mate X2 has a 50MP + 12MP + 8MP + 16MP Quad Rear Camera and a 16MP Front Camera. Huawei Mate X2 runs Android 10 and has a 4500mAh Battery. Buy Huawei Mate X2 smartphone at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Huawei Mate X2.
Huawei Mate X2 is the latest foldable smartphone from Huawei. Instead of folding outward like the previous model, Huawei Mate X2 copies the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 design of folding inwards. This design protects the display from scratches and day-to-day wear and tear. If you want a two-in-one smartphone, then Huawei Mate X2 is the folding smartphone to get.
90Hz Foldable Display.
Huawei Mate X2 comes with an 8″ inch OLED display when unfolded and a 6.45″ inch OLED display when folded. With both displays being OLED displays, you get clear, bright, and detailed colors as they naturally appear in nature. Both displays come with a 90Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scroll fast.
Kirin 9000 5G Processor.
Huawei Mate X2 comes with an Octa-Core Kirin 9000 5G processor that clocks at 3.13GHz. The processor comes with improved high-speed data processing as well as AI processing. And with the help of Mali-G78 GPU, you get better image processing for all-around improved performance. And with 8GB RAM, you get to open multiple tabs at the same time and multitask with no lagging.
50MP Quad Camera.
Huawei Mate X2 comes with a 50MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 8MP (periscope telephoto) + 16MP (ultrawide) quad-camera system at the back. The camera system makes Huawei Mate X2 one of the best camera smartphones in the market.
The 50MP main camera lens takes very good photos. Due to the size of the lens, the camera takes bright, clear, and highly detailed photos. The photos are so detailed that you can zoom in on a small detail and enlarge it to a clear large object. You can also take 4K ultra clear videos using the camera.
The 12MP telephoto camera lets you take RYYB Telephoto images. It comes with a 3x Optical Zoom that lets you get clear shots of faraway objects without moving closer. The RYYB is a color filter array that captures 40% more light to produce a dynamic range of telephoto images in low light.
The Periscope Telephoto lens comes with a 100x Zoom. This lets you zoom in on faraway objects that are hard to see with the naked eye and take clear detailed photos of them.
The 16MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle view photos. While normal lenses come with narrow views, the ultrawide camera comes with a wider field of view which makes it perfect for taking group photos.
16MP Front Camera.
Huawei Mate X2 comes with a 16MP selfie camera. The camera takes both self and group selfies. Selfies taken by the camera are clear, bright, and detailed.
Huawei Mate X2 comes with a 4500mAh battery. The battery power is meant to last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Huawei Mate X2 comes with support for 55W Fast Charging that powers up your battery in minutes.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications.
- Display: 8.0″ inch Foldable OLED, 90Hz
- Resolution: 2200 x 2480 pixels (~413 ppi density)
- Cover display: 6.45″, OLED, 90Hz, 1160 x 2700 pixels, 456 ppi
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 161.8 x 145.8 x 8.2 mm
- Dimensions: Folded: 161.8 x 74.6 x 14.7 mm
- Weight: 295 g (10.41 oz)
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- Sim Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 10, EMUI 11, no Google Play Services
- Chipset: Kirin 9000 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3×2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.05 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP24
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- ROM: 256GB ROM
- Memory Card: NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Quad: 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom + 8 MP, f/4.4, 240mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom + 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), AF
- Camera features: Leica optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide); HDR, panorama; 1080p@30fps
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 3.1 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 55W
- Huawei SuperCharge