iPhone 12 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 625 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Processor||3.1GHz Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic|
|Sim Card||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)|
|Operating System||iOS 14|
|Internal Storage||128 GB|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Front Camera||12MP(wide)+SL 3D(depth/biometrics sensor)|
|USB Port||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2815 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
|Color||Black, White, Red, Green, Blue|
iPhone 12 detailed description
iPhone 12 has a 6.1-inch touchscreen display. A Hexa-Core Apple A14 processor runs iPhone 12. iPhone 12 has a 4GB RAM and 64 GB/ 128 GB/ 256 GB of internal storage. iPhone 12 has a 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera and a 12MP Dual Front camera for selfies. iPhone 12 runs iOS 14 and has a 2815mAh Battery. Buy iPhone 12 Smartphone and its Protective Case at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
iPhone 12 is an affordable iPhone in the iPhone 12-lineup which consists of iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max. It comes with a powerful processor, a good camera, and not forgetting it’s a 5G smartphone. In short, the iPhone 12 is one of the best smartphones on the market.
iPhone 12 comes with a 6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED display larger than Apple iPhone 13 Mini 256GB and Apple iPhone 13 Mini and which makes the display one of the best smartphone displays in the market. The display also comes with HDR10 which improves color accuracy and vividness so that you get brilliant colors as they naturally appear in nature. And with 650nits brightness with 1200nits at the maximum level, you get to use your display under direct sunlight.
iPhone 12 comes with a 3.1GHz Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic processor. The 5nm chipset is currently the most powerful in the market. And with 5G speeds, you have one of the best processors in the market. The processor is supported by a 4GB RAM that ensures you get to multitask with no lagging issues.
12MP Dual Rear Camera.
While current smartphones come with large camera lenses, iPhone 12 comes with a 12MP (wide) + 12MP (ultrawide) dual-camera at the back. Even with the small lenses, iPhone 12 is currently one of the best camera smartphones in the market. This is due to the powerful processor and the iOS operating system that ensures photos taken are processed to the best quality.
The 12MP main camera takes very good photos. It also comes with a wider focal point that allows in more light which is great for low-light photography and lets you take clear bright photos at night.
The ultrawide camera comes with a wider frame compared to normal camera lenses which have narrow frames. With a wider frame, the camera lets you fit in more subjects on a single frame which makes it ideal for group photos and scenic photos.
12MP Dual Front camera.
iPhone 12 comes with a 12MP (wide) +S L 3D (depth/biometrics sensor) dual front camera. The main camera takes very good selfies that are breathtaking. And with the depth camera, which acts as the Facial ID sensor, you get to take beautiful portraits.
iPhones usually come with small batteries compared to other models like Samsung which already has a 7000mAh battery smartphone in the Samsung Galaxy M51. Although the battery is small, by intelligently managing the power, the processor ensures that power lasts the whole day on a single charge. You can also get the iphone Battery Pack or the Apple MagSafe Charger
Also, see Apple HomePod Mini
iPhone 12 Features.
- 6.1″ inch Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 625 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- Dimensions: 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 164 g (5.78 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: iOS 14
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB/128 GB/256 GB ROM
- Rear camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.6, 26mm (wide), 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.6″
- Camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera Dual: 12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″ + SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor); HDR, 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 30fps), stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector. The Oraimo iPhone Cable (OCD-L53) is also available separately at an affordable Price.
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2815 mAh battery
- Fast charging 18W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Qi fast wireless charging 15W