Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)|
|Processor||2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 256GB (dedicated slot)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5160 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||33W, 59% in 30 min, 100% in 59 min (advertised)|
|Color||Phantom Black, Frost Blue, Metal Bronze|
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro detailed description
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display. A 2.96GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor runs Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable to 256GB using a mico SD card. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera and a 20MP Front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro runs Android 11 and has a 5160 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro is a mid-range smartphone, with high-end specs. With Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro, you get a powerful processor, with a quad-camera system, and fast charging at an affordable price.
6.67″ inch 120Hz Fast Display.
Poco X3 Pro comes with a 6.67″ inch display with HDR10+ and 120Hz refresh rate. With HDR10+, you get a high contrast where the darks are black and whites are bright for added color depth which makes colors vibrant making them appear as they naturally do in nature. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate that gives you a fast response when scrolling and swiping and a high response when touching the screen. This makes the Poco X3 Pro one of the best gaming smartphones on the market. And with 450nits of brightness, you can use Poco X3 Pro outside during the day with no visibility issues.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 860.
Poco F3 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor that clocks at 2.96GHz. With the processor, you get a boost in graphics and an improved CPU performance. This leads to improves gaming and photography.
48MP Quad Camera.
Poco F3 comes with a 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera system at the back. With a quad-camera system, you get four cameras with each camera giving you a different option of the type of photo you can take.
The 48MP main camera takes clear and bright photos. Due to the large size of the lens, you get photos that are so detailed that you can zoom in on a small point and enlarge it to be visible.
With the ultrawide camera, you get a lens that comes with a wider field of view. With a wider field of view, you can take wider photos with more details around the subject or subjects.
The macro camera is for taking close-ups. The camera lets you move as close as 4cm to the subject which enables you to take clear detailed close-ups.
The depth camera takes beautiful portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject. This creates a bokeh effect that brings the subject into focus so that you can take their portraits.
All-Day Battery Life.
Poco X3 Pro comes with a 5160mAh battery. With the battery at full charge, you get 11 hours of gaming, 18 hours of videos, and 110 hours of music. And when you run out of power, Poco X3 Pro supports 33W Fast Charging which gives a 50% charge in 30 minutes and a full charge in 59 minutes.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Specifications.
- Display: 6.67″ inch IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Protection: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic back
- Water Proof: IP53, dust and splash protection
- Sim Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12 for POCO
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 Gold & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB ROM
- Memory Card: microSD upto 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Quad: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama, [email protected]
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes (market/region dependent)
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5160 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 59% in 30 min, 100% in 59 min (advertised)