Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro specs and price in Kenya
|Display||6.81″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|Rear Camera||50MP(wide)+8MP(periscope telephoto)+13MP(ultrawide)|
|USB Port||2.0, Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, optical|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||67W, 100% in 36 min (advertised)|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 67W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)|
|Color||Black, Green, Purple|
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro detailed description
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 6.81″ inch touchscreen display. A 2.84GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor runs Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro has a 50MP + 8MP + 13MP Triple Rear Camera and a 20MP front camera for selfies. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro runs Android 11 and has a 5000 mAh Battery. GET Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
>>Check out the Price of the newly released Redmi Note 11 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is a lite version of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. It comes with the same specs as Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra but a toned-down camera system. At its price range, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is one of the best mid-range smartphones in the market. Mi 12 is expected to arrive in 2022,
6.81″ inch AMOLED Display.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro comes with a 6.81″ inch AMOLED with 1B colors and HDR10+. With an AMOLED display, you get vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature, and with HDR10+, you get a high contrast where blacks are dark and whites are bright for color depth. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that makes every swipe and scrolls fast with no delay between actions. The display also comes with 1500nits brightness, which makes it bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor is the new 2021 flagship chip that comes with an improved 5G connectivity, gaming, AI, and photography. And with the help of the RAM, you get to multitask without lagging. The Snapdragon has now been democratized to the Mid rangers like the Xioami 11T Pro
50MP Triple Camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro comes with a 50MP (wide) + 8MP (periscope telephoto) + 13MP (ultrawide) triple-camera system at the back. With the camera system, you get to take different types of beautiful photos.
The 50MP main camera lens takes photos that are detailed and rich in color. Due to the size of the lens, photos taken by the camera contain more pixels than photos taken by a small camera lens. This is what makes photos taken by the camera so detailed that you can zoom in a small point on the image and enlarge it to be visible. The camera also lets in a lot of light which makes it great for taking night photos.
The periscope telephoto lens lets you take photos of faraway subjects. The camera lets you zoom in on subjects that are so far away that you can’t see them clearly and take a clear bright photo of them.
The ultrawide camera is for taking wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a 123° degree angle of view which is wider than conventional lenses. This gives you a wider field of view when taking photos which makes it great for taking scenic photos or group photos.
Audio tuned by Harman Kardon.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro speakers have been tuned by Harman Kardon. With Harman Kardon one of the best audio makers in the world, not forgetting they also own JBL, you get the best sounding speakers on a smartphone.
Full Charge in 36 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro comes with a 5000mAh battery that will last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro comes with support for 67W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 36 minutes. It also supports 67W Fast Wireless Charging that provides a full charge in 39 minutes.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro Specifications.
- Display: 6.81″ inch AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm (6.47 x 2.94 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 208 g (7.34 oz)
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 50 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/1.12″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 8 MP, 120mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom + 13 MP, f/2.4, 16mm, 123˚ (ultrawide)
- Camera features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm; HDR, panorama; 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, HDR10+ rec.
- Loudspeaker: Yes with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Tuned by Harman Kardon
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with tri-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Port: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 67W, 100% in 36 min (advertised)
- Wireless Charging: Fast wireless charging 67W, 100% in 39 min (advertised)
- Reverse Charging: Reverse wireless charging 10W
- Quick Charge 4+
- Power Delivery 3.0
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro review and unboxing videos: