Uncover exciting new photo and video opportunities with this powerful yet lightweight super-telephoto zoom lens. Optimized for compact DX-format DSLRs, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED picks up where your 18-55mm lens leaves off to bring distant action within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks—any faraway subjects—with phenomenal clarity and precision. But the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED isn’t just about getting closer. Its superb optics and telephoto field of view produce beautiful portraits with softly blurred backgrounds, and its near-silent autofocus pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) makes it a great choice for HD video recording.
Versatile 70–300mm focal length.
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED is a phenomenal second lens and picks up where your 18-55mm lens leaves off. Compact and lightweight yet with a powerful zoom, it will help bring the most distant subjects into focus. Capture stunning close-ups of sports, wildlife, concerts, school events and so much more.
Unleash the potential of your camera’s high-resolution sensor. The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED features superb optics and advanced technology used on Nikon’s high-end lenses. Your photos and videos will have rich, vibrant colors, deep contrast, minimal distortion, and beautiful soft backgrounds, even in less than ideal conditions.
Smooth, fast autofocus.
The AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED uses a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) that focuses extremely fast and is nearly silent. Bring subjects into focus instantly with absolute precision. When recording video, smoothly shift focus from subject to subject with practically no drive noise. Buy Nikon Nikkor Lens 70-300mm DX at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length Range: 70 – 300mm
- Zoom Ratio: 4.3x
- Maximum Aperture: f/ 4.5-6.3
- Minimum Aperture: f/32
- Format: DX
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 22°50′
- Minimum Angle of View (DX-format): 5°20′
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22x
- Lens Elements: 14
- Lens Groups: 10
- Optical Conversion Factor: 1.5x
- Compatible Format(s): DX
FX in DX Crop Mode
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Distance Information: Yes
- ED Glass Elements: 1
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes (Autofocus controlled by the stepping motor; separate focus ring for manual focus)
- AF-P (Pulse Motor): Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.7 ft. ( 1.1m) (from focal plane at all zoom positions)
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual
- G-type: Yes
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 2.8 in. (72 mm) x 4.9 in. (125 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 14.2 oz. (400 g)