JBL Bar 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer detailed description
300W Power Output.
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar may look small but it comes with 300W of power output. This ensures you get good clear audio when you’re listening to music or watching videos.
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar comes with surround sound that ensures that sound is evenly spread throughout the room. With no additional speakers, you get an immersive experience that makes you feel you’re right there where the action is taking place.
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar comes with a sub-woofer that produces deep rich bass that is invigorating. With the sub-woofer, there is no need for you to add another one since it will ensure you get the bass you require.
- Total Maximum Power: 300W
- Soundbar Transducer Size: 4 x 2.25″” racetrack drivers 2 x 1.25″” tweeter
- Subwoofer Transducer Size: 6.5″
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Max SPL: 99db
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Analog, 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB
- Soundbar dimension (W x H x D): 38” x 2.3” x 2.7” (965 x 58 x 68 mm)
- Soundbar weight: 1.9 Kg
- Subwoofer dimension (W x H x D): 8.9” x 8.9” x 14.6” (225 x 225 x 370 mm)
- Subwoofer weight: 5.2 Kg
- HDMI Video Inputs: 1
- HDMI Video Output(with Audio Return Channel): 1
- HDMI HDCP Version: 1.4