Ulefone Armor X6 specs and price in Kenya
|Display||5.0″ inch IPS LCD touchscreen|
|Processor||1.3GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6580|
|Memory Card Slot||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Memory Card Slot||up to 128GB (dedicated slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh|
Ulefone Armor X6 detailed description
Ulefone Armor X6 has a 5.0-inch touchscreen display. A 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor runs Ulefone Armor X6. Ulefone Armor X6 has 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable to 128GB using a microSD card. Ulefone Armor X6 has an 8MP Rear Camera and a 5MP Front camera for selfies. Ulefone Armor X6 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) and has a 4000 mAh Battery. Buy the Ulefone Armor X6 smartphone at the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Ulefone Armor X6.
Ulefone Armor X6 is the most affordable Ulefone rugged smartphone. With the smartphone’s price of around Ksh.10,000, you get a tough smartphone that is waterproof, can withstand 1.2m drops on concrete, and has a two-day battery. So, if you want a tough budget smartphone, then Ulefone Armor X6 is the smartphone to get.
5.0″ inch Display.
Ulefone Armor X6 is a compact device that comes with a 5.0″ inch display. The phone fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and can be used single-handed with no issues. This makes it ideal if you have small hands or want a small gadget that can fit in tight spaces easily. And with the display made of tough glass, you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged.
Ulefone Armor X6 comes with a Quad-core MediaTek processor that clocks at 1.3GHz. The processor handles all operations without any major issues. And with the help of 2GB RAM, you get to multitask with no lagging problems.
Ulefone Armor X6 comes with an 8MP main camera at the back and a 5MP front camera. The cameras take clear, bright, and detailed photos. You can also take underwater videos and photos using the cameras. And even though Ulefone Armor X6 is not a camera smartphone, its photos are good enough to be placed side-by-side.
Ulefone Armor X6 comes with a 4000mAh battery. The battery will last more than a day on a single charge. You can make calls, play games, surf the internet, listen to music, or watch videos all day without any issues.
Ulefone Armor X6 Specifications:
- 5.0″ inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 150 x 78.9 x 14.4 mm (5.91 x 3.11 x 0.57 in)
- Weight: 223.8 g (7.90 oz)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6580 (28nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU: Mali-400
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- microSD, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear camera: 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide), AF
- Camera features: Dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP; 720p@30fps
- Video 720p@30fps
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- Stereo FM radio, RDS, recording
- micro-USB 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
Be the first to review “Ulefone Armor X6”