Samsung Galaxy S21 5G specs and price in Kenya
|Price||Ksh. 73,500 – 86000|
|Display||6.2″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)|
|Processor||2.9GHz Octa-core Exynos 2100|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|Memory Card Slot||No|
|USB Port||3.2 Type-C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Under display, ultrasonic|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh|
|Fast battery charging (Quick Charge)||25W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W|
|Color||Phantom Gray, Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink|
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G detailed description
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G has a 6.2-inch touchscreen display. A 2.9GHz Octa-core Exynos 2100 processor runs Samsung Galaxy S21 5G. Samsung Galaxy S21 has 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G has a 12MP + 64MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera and a 10MP Front camera for selfies. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G runs Android 11 and has a 4000 mAh Battery. Buy Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone the best price online from Phones & Tablets Nairobi Kenya.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the cheapest Samsung Galaxy Smartphone in the Galaxy-Series which compromises of Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Samsung Galaxy S21 5G comes with 5G connectivity, a fast display, and a triple camera system.
6.2″ inch 120Hz Display.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G comes with a 6.2″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X HDR10+ display, smaller than that of Google Pixel 6. The AMOLED display combined with HDR10+ produces one of the best contrast. You will have dark blacks and bright whites which makes colors appear vibrant. Compared to other displays, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the best display you can find on a smartphone. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate. This makes every scroll or swipes instant with no delay. And with 1300nits brightness, you have a display that is bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Exynos 2100 Processor.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G comes with an Octa-core Exynos 2100 processor that clocks at 2.9GHz. The processor is one of the fastest and powerful processors in the market. It carries out all tasks diligently with no problems. And with the help of 8GB RAM, you get to multitask with no lagging issues. The processor also comes with support for 5G. With 5G connectivity, you get lag-free streaming and gaming as well as instant downloads.
64MP Triple Camera.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G comes with one of the best camera systems in the market. It comes with a 12MP (wide) + 64MP (telephoto) + 12MP (ultrawide) triple camera system. Like its predecessors, at the mid-range level, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the best camera smartphone.
The 12MP main camera takes very good photos. The photos are bright, clear, and detailed. And with the help of AI, the photos are enhanced from ordinary to extraordinary.
The large 64MP telephoto lets you take photos of faraway objects. The camera comes with a 30x digital zoom that lets you zoom in on faraway objects and take clear bright photos. And due to the size of the lens, the photos are detailed. You can also use the camera as a macro camera and take close-ups of small details.
With the ultrawide camera, you get to take wide-angle photos. The camera has a wider angle of view compared to normal cameras. The wider angle of view fits in more subjects making it great for taking scenic and group photos.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G comes with a 4000mAh battery which is slightly behind the Oppo Reno8 5G. The system intelligently manages power ensuring that only processes that require power get it. This makes power last long on only a single charge. And when you run out of power, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G comes with support for 25W Fast Charging and 15W Fast Wireless Charging to help power it up quickly.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Specifications.
- 6.2″ inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~421 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Always-on display
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm (5.97 x 2.80 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 169 g (Sub6), 171 g (mmWave) (5.96 oz)
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back, aluminum frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Exynos 2100 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G78 MP14
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS + 64 MP, f/2.0, 28mm (telephoto), 1/1.76″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom + 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″ 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- Camera features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF; Dual video call, Auto-HDR; 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB 3.2 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
- Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G review and unboxing videos:
Also see: Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus.
Be the first to review “Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (G991B)”