Apple MacBook Air 13″ M1 chip 8/256GB Price in Kenya and Specifications:
Apple MacBook Air 13-Inch M1 Chip Price in Kenya is Ksh. 142,000. The MacBook Air 13-Inch M1 Chip is an incredibly portable laptop. It’s nimble and quick, with a silent, fanless design and a beautiful Retina display. Thanks to its slim profile and all‑day battery life, this Air moves at the speed of light.
MacBook Air 13-Inch M1 Chip 8/256GB Specs and Price in Kenya:
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 152,000|
|Display||13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
Wide color (P3);
True Tone technology
|Chip||Apple M1 chip
8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
16-core Neural Engine
|Graphics||Integrated 7-core GPU|
|RAM||8GB unified memory
Configurable to 16GB
|USB Port||Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for:
|Camera||720p FaceTime HD camera
Advanced image signal processor with computational video
Wide stereo sound
Support for Dolby Atmos playback
Three-mic array with directional beamforming
3.5 mm headphone jack
|Battery||Up to 15 hours wireless web
Up to 18 hours Apple TV app movie playback
Built-in 49.9‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
33W USB-C Power Adapter
|Size and Weight||Height: 0.16–0.63 inch (0.41–1.61 cm)
Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg)
MacBook Air 13″ M1 Chip Package Content:
|13-inch MacBook Pro||1|
|USB-C Power Adapter||1|
|33W USB-C Power Adapter||1|
MacBook Air 13″ M1 Chip Detailed Description
Images take on new levels of detail and realism on the brilliant 13.3‑inch, 2560‑by‑1600-resolution Retina display. The text is sharp and clear. The colors are bright and vibrant. And the glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so nothing takes away from your gorgeous view. According to Apple, the display features
- A wider palette of colors is on display. 25% more colors than sRGB.
- Good looking. And easy on the eyes. MacBook Air automatically adjusts the color temperature of your display to your environment for a more natural viewing experience.
Although it cannot compare with its siblings the MacBook Pro M2 Chip 256GB and MacBook Pro 13″ M2 Pro Chip 8/512GB, the M1 is Apple’s first chip designed specifically for Mac. Apple silicon integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and so much more onto a single tiny chip. It is packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, M1 delivers exceptional performance, custom technologies, and unbelievable power efficiency which is a major breakthrough for Mac.
Also, the CPU on M1 isn’t just astonishingly fast. It balances high-performance cores with efficiency cores that crush everyday jobs while using far less energy. With that kind of processing power, MacBook Air can take on intensive tasks like professional-level video editing and action-packed gaming.
Battery and Productivity.
Similar to MacBook Air M2 Chip, you get up to 18 hours of battery life to enable you to work the whole day.
MacBook Air M1 Chip Powerful processing.
Apple M1 chip
- 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 7-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- The GPU in M1 delivers lightning‑fast integrated graphics. So you can create, edit, and seamlessly play back multiple streams of full‑quality 4K video without dropping a frame.
- Apple says that the 16-core Neural Engine is capable of 11 trillion operations per second. This means Apps on MacBook Air can use machine learning (ML) to automatically retouch photos like a pro, make smart tools such as magic wands and audio filters more accurate at auto‑detection, and so much more. That’s not just brainpower that’s the power of a full stack of ML technologies.