HP V270 27-inch Monitor detailed description
HP V270 27-inch Monitor is an edge-to-edge display with narrow bezels. With the narrow bezels, you get to have a full view cinematic display that makes viewing things great.
HP V270 27-inch Monitor comes with narrow bezels. Due to narrow bezels, you get to have a compact display that takes minimum space. With the extra space, you can add another display or other things.
- Display size (diagonal): 68.58 cm (27″)
- Display area (metric): 59.78 x 33.63 cm
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution (native): FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Resolutions supported: 1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 800; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600
- Pixel pitch: 0.311 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle: 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time: 5 ms gray to gray (with overdrive)
- Tilt and swivel angle: Tilt: -5 to +20°
- Display scan frequency (horizontal): Up to 80 kHz
- Display scan frequency (vertical): Up to 60 Hz
- Onscreen controls: Brightness; Color Control; Contrast; Exit; Image Control; Information; Input Control; Language; Management; Menu; Power Control
- Display features: Anti-glare; BrightView Panel; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable; Anti-static
- VESA mount: 100 mm
- Display Input Type: 1 DVI-D; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4
- Display input type note: with HDCP support on HDMI and DVI-D
Dimensions and Weight.
- Dimensions without stand (W x D x H): 62.02 x 4.51 x 36.22 cm
- Dimensions with stand (W x D x H): 62.02 x 23.99 x 44.26 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
Power and operating requirements.
- Power Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power Consumption Description: 35 W (maximum), 31 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range: 5 to 35°C
Energy efficiency and certifications.
- Energy Efficiency Compliance: ENERGY STAR® certified
- Environmental: Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights