Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm Lens detailed description
Canon EOS 90D Camera with 18-135mm Lens.
Canon EOS 90D Camera is a DSLR camera that comes with an 18-135mm Lens. With Canon EOS 90D Camera, you get to take high-quality photos and videos.
Canon EOS 90D Camera comes with a 32.5MP sensor that lets you take HD photos. By utilizing a one-of-a-kind light-capturing design, you get clear photos with reduced noise that makes them good even in low light settings.
Canon EOS 90D Camera lest you shoot 4K videos at 30fps. With 4K videos having 4x the resolution of HD videos, you get to shoot ultra-clear, bright, and detailed photos.
DIGIC 8 image processor.
Canon EOS 90D Camera has a DIGIC 8 image processor that produces high-quality images. The processor is quick in processing images. And the good part about the processor is that the images retain the same high quality in whichever setting.
Canon EOS 90D Camera with 18-135mm Lens Specifications.
- Type: 22.3mm x 14.8mm CMOS
- Effective Pixels: Approx. 32.5 MP
- Total Pixels: Approx. 34.4 MP
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Low-Pass Filter: Built-in/Fixed
- Sensor Cleaning: EOS integrated cleaning system
- Color Filter Type: Primary Color
- Type: DIGIC 8
- Lens Mount: EF/EF-S
- Focal Length: Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens
- Image Stabilisation: Optical Image Stabilizer on compatible lenses.
Movie: Movie Digital IS
- Type: Via optical viewfinder: TTL-CT-SIR with a CMOS sensor
Via LiveView on LCD screen: Dual Pixel CMOS AF System. Phase detection pixels built onto the imaging sensor
- AF System / Points: 45 cross-type AF points (45 f/5.6 cross-type AF points, 27 f/8 points [9 cross-type], centre point is f/2.8 and f/5.6 dual cross-type)
- AF working range: EV -3 – 18 (at 23°C & ISO100)
- AF Modes: AI Focus
- AF Point Selection: Automatic selection: 45 points AF
Manual selection: Single-point AF
Manual selection: Spot AF
Manual selection: Zone AF
Manual selection: Large Zone AF
AF points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting
- Selected AF point display: Indicated by a transmissive LCD in the viewfinder and Quick Control screen
- Predictive AF: Yes, up to 8m
- AF Lock: AF points can be selected separately for vertical and horizontal shooting
- AF Assist Beam: Intermittent firing of built-in flash or emitted by optional dedicated Speedlite
- Manual Focus: Selected on lens
- Focus Bracketing: Yes
- AF Microadjustment: +/- 20 steps (wide and tele setting for Zooms)
Adjust all lenses by the same amount
Adjust up to 40 lenses individually
Adjustments remembered for lens by serial number
- Metering modes: Via optical viewfinder: 220,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
Metering with the area divided into 216 segments (18 × 12): (1) Evaluative metering (linked to all AF points); (2) Partial metering (approx. 6.5 % of viewfinder); (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.0 % of viewfinder); (4) Center-weighted average metering
Via LiveView on LCD screen: (1) Evaluative metering (384 zones); (2) Partial metering (approx. 4.5 % of LCD screen); (3) Spot metering (approx. 2.6 % of LCD screen); (4) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range: Via optical viewfinder: EV 1-20 (at 23 °C with 50mm f/1.4 lens ISO 100)
Via LiveView on LCD screen: EV -2-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
Movie: EV 0-20 (at 23 °C, ISO 100, evaluative metering)
- AE Lock: Auto: In One-shot AF mode with evaluative metering exposure is locked when the focus is achieved.
Manual: By AE lock button in creative zone modes.
- Exposure Compensation: +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments (can be combined with AEB).
- AEB: 2, 3, 5 or 7 Shots +/-3 EV 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto (100-25600), 100-25600 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments)
ISO can be expanded to H: 51200
During Movie shooting: Auto (100-12800), 100-12800 (in 1/3-stop or whole stop increments) ISO can be expanded to H: 25,600
- Type: Electronically-controlled focal-plane shutter
- Speed: 30-1/8000 sec (1/2 or 1/3 stop increments), Bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode). Electronic shutter up to 1/16000
- Type: Auto white balance with the imaging sensor
- Settings: AWB (Ambience priority, White priority), Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, White
Fluorescent light, Flash, Custom, Colour Temperature Setting.
White balance compensation: 1. Blue/Amber +/-9; 2. Magenta/ Green +/-9.
- Custom White Balance: Yes, 1 setting can be registered
- WB Bracketing: +/-3 levels in single-level increments
3 bracketed images per shutter release.
Selectable Blue/Amber bias or Magenta/ Green bias.
- Type: Pentaprism
- Coverage (Vertical/Horizontal): Approx. 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.95x
- Eyepoint: Approx. 22mm (from eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptre Correction: -3 to +1 m-1 (dioptre)
- Focusing Screen: Fixed (Transmissive LCD screen)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (Transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF 600mm f/4 IS USM or shorter)
- Viewfinder Information: AF information: AF points, focus confirmation, AF area selection mode
Exposure information: Shutter speed, aperture value, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level/compensation, spot metering circle, exposure warning, AEB.
Flash information: Flash ready, high-speed sync, FE lock, flash exposure compensation, red-eye reduction light.
Image information: Card information, maximum burst (2 digit display), Highlight tone priority (D+).
Composition information: Grid, Electronic level, Aspect Ratio
Other information: Battery check, Alert symbol, Flicker Detection
- Depth of field preview: Yes, with the Depth of Field preview button.
- Type: Touch screen Vari angle 7.7cm (3.0″) 3:2 Clear View II TFT, approx. 1040K dots
- Coverage: Approx. 100%
- Viewing Angle (horizontally/vertically): Approx 170°
- Coating: Anti smudge
- Brightness Adjustment: Adjustable to one of seven levels
- Display Options: (1) Quick Control Screen
(2) Camera settings
(3) Electronic Level
- Built-in Flash GN (ISO 100, meters): 12
- Built-in Flash Coverage: up to 17mm focal length (35mm equivalent: 27mm)
- Built-in Flash recycle time: Approx. 3 seconds
- Modes: Auto, Manual flash, Integrated Speedlite Transmitter
- X-sync: 1/250sec
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +/- 3EV in 1/2 or 1/3 increments
- Flash Exposure Bracketing: Yes, with compatible External Flash
- Flash Exposure Lock: Yes
- Second Curtain Synchronisation: Yes
- HotShoe / PC terminal: Yes/No
- External Flash Compatibility: E-TTL II with EX-series Speedlites, wireless optical multi-flash support
- External Flash Control: via the camera menu screen
- Modes: Scene Intelligent Auto (Stills and Movie), Creative Auto, SCN(Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, HDR Backlight Control, Food, Kids, Candlelight, Group Photo, Panning), Creative filters, Program AE, Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual (Stills and Movie), Bulb, Custom1, Custom 2
- Picture Styles: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined (x3)
- Color Space: sRGB and Adobe RGB
- Image Processing: Highlight Tone Priority (normal plus enhanced)
Auto Lighting Optimizer (4 settings)
Digital Lens Optimizer
Long exposure noise reduction
High ISO speed noise reduction (4 settings)
Multi-Shot Noise Reduction
Auto-Correction of Lens Peripheral illumination and Chromatic aberration correction
Creative filters (Grainy B/W, Soft focus, Fish-eye effect, Water painting effect, Toy camera effect, Miniature effect, HDR art vivid, HDR art bold, HDR art embossed, HDR art standard)
RAW image processing – during image Playback only
Resize to M or S1, S2
- Drive modes: Single, Continuous L, Continuous H, Self-timer (continuous, continuous panning, 2s+remote, 10s +remote), Silent single shooting, Silent continuous shooting
- Continuous Shooting: Max. Approx. 10fps. (speed maintained for 58 JPEG and 25 RAW with UHS-II card)
Live view Max. Approx 11fps. with One-Shot AF, 7fps with Servo AF
- intervalometer: Built-in, number of shots selectable from 1-99 or unlimited. Bulb timer possible
Live View Mode.
- Type: Electronic viewfinder with the image sensor
- Coverage: Approx. 100% (horizontally and vertically)
- Frame Rate: 59.94 fps
- Focusing: Manual Focus (Magnify the image 5x or 10x at any point on screen)
Autofocus: Dual Pixel CMOS AF (Face detection and Tracking AF, Eye AF, FlexiZone-Multi, FlexiZone-Single), Tracking sensitivity adjustment (-2 to +2), acceleration tracking (-2 to +2) AF auto pt. switching (0 to +2)
- Metering: Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor.
Evaluative metering, partial metering, spot metering, center-weighted average metering.
- Display Options: Grid overlay (x3), Histogram, Electronic level,
- Still Image Type: JPEG: Fine, Normal (Exif 2.31 compliant) / Design rule for Camera File system (2.0)
RAW: RAW (CR3 14-bit), CRAW (Compact RAW)
Digital Print Order Format [DPOF] Version 1.1 compliant
- RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording: Yes, any combination of RAW + JPEG possible.
- Image Size: RAW: (3:2) 6960 x 4640, (4:3) 6160 x 4640, (16:9) 6960 x 3904, (1:1) 4640x 4640
JPEG 3:2 (L) 6960 x 4640, (M) 4800 x 3200, (S1) 3472 x 2320, (S2) 2400 x 1600
JPEG 4:3 (L) 6160 x 4640, (M) 4256 x 3200 (S1) 3072 x 2320 (S2) 2112 x 1600
JPEG 16:9 (L) 6960 x 3904, (M) 4800 x 2688 (S1) 3472 x 1952 (S2) 2400 x 1344
JPEG (1:1) (L) 4640 x 4640, (M) 3200 x 3200, (S1) 2300 x 2300 (S2) 1600 x 1600
- Movie Type: MP4 [Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (stereo)]
- Movie Size: 4K – 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25 fps)
Full HD – 1920 x 1080 (119.88, 100, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 fps)
HD – 1280 x 720 (59.94, 50 fps)
HDR – 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25 fps)
4K Timelapse – 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25 fps)
- Movie Length: Max duration 29min 59sec, Max file size 4GB (If the file size exceeds 4GB a new file will be created automatically except in Timelapse Movie mode. ExFat formatted cards have no file size limitation)
- Folders: New folders can be manually created and selected
- File Numbering: (1) Consecutive numbering
(2) Auto reset
(3) Manual reset
- Body Materials: Aluminum alloy and polycarbonate resin with glass fiber
- Weight (body only): Approx. 701g (CIPA testing standard, including battery and memory card)
- Custom Functions: 29 Custom Functions
- Metadata Tag: User copyright information (can be set in-camera)
Image rating (0-5 stars)
- LCD Panel / Illumination: Yes/Yes
- Water / Dust Resistance: Yes
- Sound Memo: No
- Intelligent Orientation Sensor: Yes
- Playback zoom: 1.5x – 10x
- Display Formats: (1) Single image with information (2 levels)
(2) Single image
(3) 4 image index
(4) 9 image index
(5) 36 image index
(6) 100 image index
(7) Jump Display
(8) Movie edit
- Slide Show: Image selection: All images, by Date, Folder, Movies, Stills, Protect
Playback time: 1/2/3/5/10/20 seconds
Background music: On/Off
Transition effect: Off, Slide in 1, Slide-in 2, Fade 1, Fade 2, Fade 3
- Histogram: Brightness: Yes
- Highlight Alert: Yes
- Image Erase/Protection: Erase: Single image, Select range, All images in the folder, All images on the card
Protection: Single image, select range, all images in the folder, all images on a card
- Menu Categories: (1) Shooting menu (x6)
(2) Playback menu (x4)
(3) Wireless menu
(4) Setup menu (x5)
(5) Custom Functions menu
(6) My Menu
- Menu Languages: 29 languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Ukraine, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Romanian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, and Japanese
- Firmware Update: Update possible by the user.
- Computer: USB Micro-B
Interface Cable IFC-600PCU
- Wi-Fi: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n), (2.4 GHz only, 1-11 ch)
- Wi-Fi Security: Camera Access Point: WPA2-PSK with AES encryption or open
Infrastructure: Shared key, with WEP encryption, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK with TKIP/AES encryption, or open
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® (Specification version 4.1, Bluetooth low energy technology)
- Other: HDMI mini output
Output of YCbCr 4:2:2, 8bit over HDMI for video streaming is possible with or without shooting info.
Output options include [With info], [Clean / 4K output], and [Clean / FHD output]. HDR output of photos to compatible TV supported
External microphone (3.5mm Stereo mini jack), Headphone socket (Stereo mini jack)
- Direct Print.
- Canon Printers: Canon Compact Photo Printers and PIXMA Printers supporting PictBridge via wireless LAN
- PictBridge: Yes (via Wireless LAN)
- Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
Supported Operating System.
- PC & Macintosh: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1; Mac OS X 10.14 / 10.13 / 10.12
- Image Processing: Digital Photo Professional 4
- Other: Picture Style Editor
Image Transfer Utility
Picture Style editor
Camera Connect app available on iOS and Android devices with operating system iOS 11.4 (or later) or Android 5.0 (or later)
- Batteries: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6N (supplied), built-in for date & settings
- Battery life: Approx. 1300 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
Approx. 1200 (at 0°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- Battery Indicator: 6 levels + percentage
- Power saving: Power turns off after 1, 2, 4, 8, 15, or 30mins.
- Viewfinder: Eyecup Eb
Rubber Frame Eb, E-series Dioptric Adjustment Lens
Eyepiece Extender EP-EX15
Angle Finder C
- Case: Leather case EH21-L
- Wireless File Transmitter: Built-in Wi-Fi transmission
Bluetooth functionality with the Camera Connect app requires a smart device to be equipped with Bluetooth version 4.0 (or later). Also requires smart device to be using operating system iOS 11.4 (or later) or Android 5.0 (or later)
- Lenses: All EF and EF-S lenses
- Flash: Canon Speedlites (90EX, 220EX, 270EX, 270EX II, EL-100, 320EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 430EX III-RT, 470EX-AI, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX, 600EX-RT, Macro-Ring-Lite MR-14EX II, Macro Twin Lite MT-24EX, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2, Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT)
- Battery Grip: BG-E14
- Remote Controller / Switch: Remote Switch RS-60E3, Remote Controller RC-6, Remote Controller BR-E1, Timer Remote Controller TC-80N3 only when used with Remote Controller Adapter RA-E3
- Other: Directional Stereo Microphone DM-E1
GPS Reciever GP-E2
Hand Strap E2